Elevate your athletic performance with the K2 Knee Tape Compression Sleeves. Designed to provide lightweight support, these sleeves help reduce fatigue and enhance muscle function during intense activities. They're ideal for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and anyone seeking extra knee support during everyday use.
Please use the following as a guide to help you decide which size to buy.
How to Measure Size: Extend the leg and measure around the circumference of the knee mid patella.
12.6 ~ 13.8
32 ~ 35
13.8 ~ 15.4
35 ~ 39
15.4 ~ 16.9
39 ~ 43
16.9 ~ 18.5
43 ~ 47
18.5 ~ 20.1
47 ~ 51
For those whose measurements fall between two sizes (Based on our customer data analysis)
For Compression Sleeves: Pick the smaller size
How to Use: • Clean your skin; remove dirt and oil before using. Shaving can increase adhesion. • Moisturize the skin before using as it significantly reduces irritation. • Remove dust or lint off the surface of the silicone for better adhesion. • We recommend starting from less than an hour to up to 5 hours at a time • Gradually increase usage time Readjust the taping, if you are using for long hours
Care: • We recommend hand-washing with neutral laundry detergent by rubbing on the silicone in lukewarm water, focusing on wiping off dust • You can use a washing machine with the silicone on the inside, we recommend to wash with similar colors and use a mesh laundry net. But this can reduce the product's life-cycle compared to hand-washing • Do not iron • Air dry in the shade and DO NOT use a dryer • Avoid leaving the product in extreme temperature • Avoid oil or chemicals
Please note that durability can differ upon the user's environment and lifestyle.
How to Wear:
1. Turn the sleeve inside-out. 2. Hold the sleeve upside down and put the smaller end in first. 3. Pull the sleeve up and turn it right-side up so that the bigger end is now on your thigh. 4. Place your sleeve so the knee cap is in the center of the circle band, and secure the sleeve by carefully pulling the sleeve.
1. How long can I wear Wavewear? When first trying Wavewear, we recommend starting with an hour and then gradually increasing the usage time. This is because the adhesive silicone taping initially feels awkward on the skin and requires some time to get used to. It is the same as how it takes time to get comfortable in newly purchased shoes. Please take in-between breaks when wearing for longer than 5 hours to give your skin some time to rest.
2. Will the adhesive silicone peel off the fabric? Silicone won't peel off. Silicone is stretchy, so it moves with the fabric as it stretches, making it non-reelable and non-rippable.
3. Why do I need to moisturize? The silicone can cause friction (chafing) to the skin and depending on skin sensitivity, this can cause irritation. Moisturizing is the first step to protecting your skin.
4. How is K2 different from K1? K2 has a stronger compression for two reasons: - Using a different fabric blend ratio, K2 uses a heavier fabric which strengthens the compression. - There is adhesive silicone banding on the top for K1 and both top and bottom for K2, which prevents the sleeve from rolling up.
5. Do you ship internationally? How long does it take? Yes, we ship internationally. You can check with us by contacting us through the chat button in the right corner. All shipping options deliver by air and provides tracking. - Best Sellers US Shipping: 2-3days - K-packet: 7-14days